21 June 2009

Blog as garden resource

I have been grappling with the temporary nature of the community garden facilitator position. There's an annual turnover for this role every year, which means that the continuity of knowledge breaks every year. Figuring out Willliam Street and TSquare things pretty much on my own is super valuable, but I figure, Hey! Why not make my knowledge available to other people who might benefit from it in futuretimes? And make the gardens even awesomer in the future? More potential for creativity? So! for now this blog will serve in part to let people know what's been happening at the garden in a useful way. Maybe this is silly for a lot of people, but for an inexperienced gardener like me, maybe this will come in handy eventually, or put a mind somewhere out there at ease. More to come!

-Rosa

No comments: